About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Jan 30, 2011

Sneak Peek from Yesterday; Sisters...

When I was a little girl, I really really wanted a sister. (I also wanted my name to be Lisa... and now I have a gorgeous sister-in-law named Lisa... but I digress!)

Now, I'm not sure if yesterday's bride also wanted to change her name - but I do know that she not lacking a sister.  She had FOUR!  And, yesterday, they all had a part in ensuring Jane was simply stunning on her big day.  Jane confided she never wears make-up, let alone a dress so this pampering was a whole new concept for her.

All day, I couldn't help but think how incredibly proud these girls' parents must have felt seeing all five  of their daughters walking up the isle together, and so very close.  It was such a pleasure to spend the day with these warm, gentle, elegant women.  What a very unique bond they share... plus great legs...  but more on those later!





No comments: