About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Oct 14, 2012

Sneak Peek; Cassey + Sean... {wedding}

Cassey + Sean didn't let a bit of rain get in the way of their big day yesterday.

When I commented to Sean that he looked like the happiest man alive, Cassey, also smiling from ear to ear, laughed "And so he should!"
 
Love it - you're in for a blissful married life if this is your attitude! Here's a sneak peek for you...



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice click...

Perth Wedding Photographer

Unknown said...

Great Photography!

Wedding Photographer Canberra | Photographer Canberra

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photography! Planning to book one of the glamorous Los Angeles venues for my sister's 25th birthday next month. Saw many online and finding them to be quite royal. Got to know their catering services also. Thinking to get the bookings done from the same place.